Thursday, September 14, 2017

Why I want (plan) to move back home to Alaska.

This is about the reasons I want to move back to Alaska. My reasons are many and multifaceted, and in the video, I didn't even mention how beautiful Alaska is! I guess I was counting that as a given. lol. I've never vloged before so it probably came off as ruff, but I hope over all it sounds positive.  I say want, but it is actually something I am planning to do. 



I don't know exactly when I will move, but it will happen. I have no idea how it will happen, but I'm working toward my goal. I also feel that there is a lack of vlogs that show the process from the early planning stages where things tend to be more idea than plan, and still require research and sometimes changing the plan.  This vlog is my first of many as I will be attempting to document the process for those with a similar passion and/or calling, as a sort of guide of what worked or didn't work for me.



If you're reading this or have watched the video, I hope you enjoy and find something useful or entertaining as you come along on this fabulous journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment